PayMyDoctor is one of the best online portals for the people who wish to save their time and energy by not standing in the queues of paying the medical bills. This portal has been specifically launched to make the life of the people easy.
This portal has been used by millions of people in the country of the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. You must mandatorily register yourself on the official portal before paying your bills by using this portal.
Reset PayMyDoctor Login Credentials
It is extremely simple to register yourself on the official portal. But, it may happen, that after some period of time, you might forget your username or password. Don’t worry a bit if this happens. You can reset or login credentials easily by following some simple steps:
Resetting account password:
- Firstly, visit the official portal at the address www.paymydoctor.com.
- Now, go to the login section, where you will see a “Forgot Password” option.
- Tap the “Forgot Password” button.
- Now, you will be asked to submit some details like your username, email address, etc.
- After submitting the inquired details, tap the “Submit” button. You will be dispatched a link to reset your password on your email address.
Resetting account username:
- Visit the official portal at the same address.
- Visit the login option, where you will see a “Forgot Username” option.
- Tap the “Forgot Username” button.
- You will be asked to submit your details like your email address, etc.
- As soon as you submit the valid email address, your new PayMyDoctor username will be dispatched on your email address.
The PayMyDoctor portal is extremely easy and secure for each and every user to use and register.
Thus, it is clear that resetting the account username and password can be easily done without any effort on the PayMyDoctor official portal. You just need to perform some very simple steps to do so. Aso, it is extremely secure to reset and retrace the account user name and password within a few seconds.